With so much wedding inspiration out there, it's so easy to get lost in a swirling vortex of wedding plans. Things can start to get a little out of control and you suddenly you end up with a wedding which is beautiful but not really you. If you're aiming for a celebration that really reflects both of you then here are a few ideas to really give your wedding the personal touch......
8 ideas to add the personal touch to your wedding
- Go bespoke. Creating a stationery design from scratch is a great way to put your stamp on your wedding from the very first announcement. Find out more...
- Food and drink that you really want to eat. Try not to get stuck with a caterer who limits your choices to the chicken or the fish. Choose food that you love to eat!
- Cards on the table. Choose table names that mean something to you and your guests. See my post on 30 Unusual Ideas for Wedding Table Names
- Change the tradition. Ask your mum or bridesmaids to do a speech
- Do me a favour. Personalise wedding favours with your guest's names or give special gifts to guests who've travelled an especially long way to be there
- Wedding snaps. Include pictures of your relatives on their wedding days for your guests to admire
- Bake off! Ask family and friends to bake for a cake table. Very on trend.
- Book worm. Ask guests to give you a book that they love as a wedding gift instead of registering
If you're wedding planning right now you can order samples of all Paper Arrow Press wedding stationery online.
p.s have you read More Wedding Invite Wording Ideas and 5 Unusual Wording Ideas For Your Save The Date Cards?
Just got engaged? Yeah!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you'll be needing our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding planning.
Need help with the essentials?
If you need a little help planning exactly what you need to say on your wedding invitation why not download a FREE Wedding Stationery Planning Worksheet to prompt you.