It happens all the time, your friends are busy people and you’ve booked a summer date so you start feeling the pressure to get a save the date out as soon as you have your venue booked. Only problem is you’ve probably barely begun thinking about the design details of your wedding.
5 quick tips to choose stationery that will look great when you haven’t finalised your plans
1. Keep it neutral. If you haven’t nailed your colour scheme yet choose a save the date in neutral colours, you can always add more colour for the invite later
2. Choose a typographic option – a typographic invite that you love but which doesn’t include images won’t tie you to a very specific theme or style
3. Go with what you know. If you’re sending out a save the date chances are you’ve booked your venue, so let that inspire your stationery choice
4. Let it reflect you both. Don’t get so caught up in themes and inspiration that your wedding stops reflecting your every day style. If you’re a Whistles or COS shopper in real life choose stationery that’s equally simple and stylish
5. Let your stationery be your inspiration. Why not fall in love with a stationery collection and let that be the launch pad for your wedding style? For every Paper Arrow Press collection we have mood boards to inspire your wedding style.
Don't know where to start with wedding planning?
We've designed a super stylish wedding planning pack to get you start.