If bespoke wedding stationery is on your wedding must have list you've come to exactly the right place. At Paper Arrow Press we love helping couples create bespoke wedding invitations that they can't wait to post and which set the tone for everything they have planned for their wedding. However, briefing a designer and coming up with at least a vague idea of what you want can be tricky.
How to create bespoke wedding stationery that's unique to you
- Don't be scared to show the designer your everyday style, as well as your wedding style
- Get a little creative with the wording (read our guide to unusual wedding invitation wording)
- Take inspiration from your venue
- Do some research and organise your ideas (Pinterest in the perfect place to start)
- Get inspired by things outside the wedding industry. Paper Arrow Press designs are inspired by everything from interior design to space travel. Don't be afraid to show your designer images that don't immediately seem related to weddings
- Consider asking for touches that really personalise your design like a custom monogram that can be used throughout the suite
p.s have you read how to order wedding stationery when you haven't finalised your plans yet and downloaded our free wedding stationery planner.
Just got engaged? Yeay!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you need our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding plans including:
- monthly planner
- a guest list calculator
- a wedding style worksheet
- and more...