At Paper Arrow Press we're always looking for ways to make your wedding planning a little more creative and a little less stressful. I reckon using bright colour is one of the most striking and inexpensive ways to style your wedding. Perfectly complimented by our Vivid Wedding Stationery collection of course!
Have you fallen for Vivid? Order a sample pack now.
5 Essentials to style a Colourful Wedding
- If you're feeling truly brave then a jewel coloured wedding dress is the coolest of the cool, think Keira Knightly in Atonement, you could always flip traditions on their head and dress your maids in white
- Flowers are a perfect way to add a riot of colour to your wedding with a clashing bouquet and trailing ribbons
- For a more low key look accessorise your white dress with bright shoes and jewellery and definitely a flash of lipstick
- Why not bring extra colour into your wedding photographs with balloons or smoke bombs?
- This look works with all kinds of venues but looks especially great in a blank canvas space with plenty of white to set off all the colour
For more inspiration take a look at our mood board.
Just got engaged? Yeay!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you need our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding plans including:
- a guest list calculator
- a wedding style worksheet
- and more...