When I start to design a new wedding invitation collection I take inspiration from just about anywhere. For brand new Canopy collection my inspiration began with visits to art galleries to view modern art collections. The result is a collection perfect for a modern, urban wedding.
Have you fallen for Canopy? Order a sample pack now.
5 Essentials to style a modern art inspired wedding
- This look is sculptural and modern so reflect this by choosing a dress which has clean, sharp lines and minimal embellishment. For grooms how about a sharp suit in a deep berry shade?
- I think this wedding is all about venue. Many modern art galleries have spaces that can be hired for weddings or look for something with sharp architectural details and that all important white space
- For your bridesmaid's choose simple, dresses in striking deep teals, wine or forest greens with gold accessories
- Name your tables after great modern artists, schools of architecture or works of art
- Choose flowers with geometric, sculptural forms and bold, rich colours
For more inspiration take a look at our mood board.
Just got engaged? Yeay!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you need our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding plans including:
- a guest list calculator
- a wedding style worksheet
- and more...