Another brand new wedding stationery collection, Painter is launching soon. Woot! If you've already fallen for its dramatic brushstrokes and rich colours then I have some styling tips for you to bring the same colourful, artistic look to your wedding day.
Not yet had a peek at Painter? - Check out our Instagram now.
Order samples online soon!
5 Essentials To Style An Artistic Wedding
- A dramatic wedding is the perfect excuse to go all out on colour. Choose a bouquet full of large deep coloured blooms like peonies or ranunculous
- This look would be perfect for a bride and groom who don't want to go traditional with their outfits. How about a deep plum velvet suit or emerald sequin dress?
- Dress your bridesmaids in a range of jewel tones from forest green to wine colour
- A wedding full of rich colours is perfect for an Autumn/ Winter date. Think whisky, roaring fires and a huge roast
- Go full on with your hair and make up, smoky eyes or deep lipstick with a messy up do
Just got engaged? Yeah!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you'll be needing our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding planning.
Need help with the essentials?
If you need a little help planning exactly what you need to say on your wedding invitation why not download a FREE Wedding Stationery Planning Worksheet to prompt you.