This game is my absolute favourite. Tackling a little quick win wedding planning task in the time it takes to make a cup of tea is a sure fire way to boost your efficiency. Do it regularly and you could plough your way through a whole heap of wed-min without having to give up every Sunday afternoon for a year. Here are my suggestions for tiny jobs that can be done in the time it takes to make a cuppa:
- Read a local wedding photographer’s blog – looking at real weddings that you love is a great way to find inspiration and suppliers
- Email a supplier for a quote
- Write a hen/ stag do guest list
- Make a Pinterest board to help research a specific item for the wedding
- Write a rough draft of your invitation wording - download out FREE Wedding Stationery Planner for help
- Plan some key dates into your calendar
- Calculate how many invitations you’ll need, don’t forget to allow for couples and families!
- Find inspiration on Instagram
- Email any late rsvps to finalise your guest list
- Update your budget! Or create a spreadsheet if you don’t have one.
- Watch a YouTube Video to learn a useful skill such as making envelope liners
- Try out a new wedding planning app
- Create a playlist for a specific part of the day
- Order a stationery sample pack!
Just got engaged? Yeay!
If you need a hand with your wedding planning you need our FREE super stylish wedding planning kit. It has everything you need to ace your wedding plans including:
- a guest list calculator
- a wedding style worksheet
- and more...